This is going to be a bench mark year for me. Why should you care? Because I’ve already started creating what I believe is going to be the most comprehensive MMA strength and conditioning program to date – and I want YOUR help to complete it!
I have been studying the sport of mixed martial arts as well as the strength and conditioning side of things for well over 10 years now, and believe there is a WHOLE lot of room for growth for effective and efficient training.
How would you like to achieve elite levels of strength and conditioning, specifically for the sport of mixed martial arts in the most efficient (more results for time put in) and effective (highest value of results) way possible? This is what I’m working on, and will keep you updated with the progress.
In the meanwhile, I’m going to need YOUR help.
In the comments section below, leave your comments, questions, and suggestions on what YOU would like to learn most about improving your strength, conditioning, fitness, and overall performance in MMA.
Here are some examples to get your idea’s flowing:
- What is your biggest challenge in strength and conditioning for MMA? (what, why, how, when, etc)
- What would you like to increase more of: your strength or cardiovascular conditioning?
- Do you find yourself gassing out more, being out-muscled, or both?
- What are your goals when it comes to strength and conditioning for MMA?
- In what format would you like to learn more about strength and conditioning for MMA? (eBook, hardcover, online training, video, etc)
Any question or suggestion you have regarding MMA strength and conditioning, leave them below.
My goal is to create the ultimate and ongoing strength and conditioning program specifically for MMA that will be a MUST HAVE for all serious MMA fighters, fan’s, and fitness enthusiasts, and I want YOUR input in its creation!
Thanks a million guys and gals,
MMA Strength and Conditioning